- 3 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Add zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion into a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Let sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes before serving.
This recipe originally appeared on iowaweightloss.com