Breakfast Egg Muffins are low carb, filling and quick to grab while running out of the door! Spinach, bacon or any vegetable or cheese! Protein packed eggs muffins are just like mini frittatas. They can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated for when you need them to grab and go!
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheese (optional)
- Bacon, spinach or anything you like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, scramble 12 eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add any extra ingredients
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Fill up each muffin cup.
- Bake in the the oven for about 30 – 35 minutes, until they pop up.
- Let them cool about 5 minutes. (They will flatten a little as they cool)