We love the simplicity, yet deliciousness of this keto yogurt granola bowl. Containing just seven ingredients, it can be whipped up in minutes and tastes amazing. If you’ve been looking for a new sweet breakfast dish to add to your weekly meal plan, this granola bowl is definitely worth trying.
The hero of this recipe is Greek yogurt. Once the yogurt goes into your bowl, top it with a tasty mix of pecans, almonds, and chia seeds that you lightly toast in coconut oil. Sweetness is delivered through the raspberries and erythritol. It’s an amazing blend of proteins, healthy fats, and other important vitamins and minerals that will set you up perfectly for the day ahead.
This keto-friendly granola bowl can also be whipped up as a tasty dessert for you and your family. It can be made ahead and cooled in the chiller or whipped up fresh in a few minutes. It also makes a great dessert for when you host dinner parties as it’s light and fresh and a great way to end a meal.
If you love yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit, this fresh bowl of deliciousness is sure to become one of your favorite new go-to recipes. Give it a try today!
Yields 1 serving of Keto Yogurt Granola Bowl
- 1/2 cup full-fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon pecans
- 2 tablespoon almonds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 ounce raspberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoon erythritol
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. On a cutting board, chop up the pecans and almonds.
3. In a bowl, combine the chopped pecans and almonds with the chia seeds. Mix together.
4. In a frying pan over medium heat, add in the coconut oil and erythritol.
5. Toss in the nuts + seeds to the frying pan. Toast for about 5 minutes.
6. In a serving glass, pour the greek yogurt, then the nuts + seeds, then the raspberries. Create another layer by repeating the previous steps.
7. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Yogurt Granola Bowl. Each serving comes out to be 493 calories, 41g fat, 8g net carbs, and 17.4g protein.
|0.50 cup full-fat plain greek yogurt||108||5.7||3.4||0||3.4||10.2|
|2.00 tablespoon pecans||90||9.4||1.8||1.3||0.6||1.2|
|2.00 tablespoon almonds||100||8.6||3.7||2.2||1.6||3.7|
|1.00 tablespoon chia seeds||58||3.7||5.1||4.1||0.9||2|
|1.00 tablespoon coconut oil||122||13.5||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 ounce raspberries||15||0.2||3||1.8||1.5||0.3|
|1.50 teaspoon erythritol||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/1)||493||41||17.3||9.4||8||17.4|
The recipe Keto Yogurt Granola Bowl appeared first on Ruled Me.