These Keto Single Serving Air Fryer Snickerdoodle cookies are crunchy on the outside and gooey in the middle. In our opinion, they are much better than other keto-friendly cookies that are usually cooked in the microwave. If you’ve got an air fryer and are looking for sweet keto treats to cook up, give this single-serve air fryer snickerdoodle recipe a try!
Here’s how you cook these delicious cookies. Start by adding the wet ingredients into a bowl and mixing them thoroughly together. You can then mix the dry ingredients in and knead the mixture together. The xanthan gum really helps this process as it makes sure the cookies bind well together so they don’t fall apart during the cooking process.
Once you’ve got your mixture, you create two balls and place them on parchment paper so you can flatten them into cookie shapes. They then go into the air fryer to cook. A few minutes later, you’ll have two delicious cookies to devour.
If you’d like to make a bigger batch, you can double or triple the recipe—but just make sure you only cook two at a time. These cookies are great served hot or you can cool them down and eat them later for a snack.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Single Serving Air Fryer Snickerdoodle
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/3 tablespoon erythritol
- 2 1/3 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
2. Using a toothpick, poke holes in cupcake liners. This allows for circulation when baking.
3. In a bowl, combine the softened butter, almond butter, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined well.
4. Add the erythritol and then the almond flour. Mix together well with a spatula. Add in the baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt. Knead the dough to incorporate everything.
5. Split the dough and flatten it with your hand.
6. Put the dough in the cupcake liners and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place in the air fryer and set for 4 minutes at 350F.
7. Use a spoon to flatten the cookies.
8. Return to the air fryer for 2-3 more minutes.
9. Flip the cookies over and bake the opposite side for 1-3 minutes more.
10. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Single Serving Air Fryer Snickerdoodle. Each serving comes out to be 252 calories, 21.4g fat, 4g net carbs, and 7.5g protein.
|0.50 tablespoon butter||51||5.8||0||0||0||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon almond butter||32||2.9||1||0.5||0.4||1.1|
|1.00 large egg yolk||55||4.5||0.6||0||0.6||2.7|
|1.33 tablespoon erythritol||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.33 tablespoon almond flour||94||8.2||3.6||2.1||1.5||3.4|
|0.13 teaspoon xanthan gum||2||0||0.5||0.5||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon baking soda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.13 teaspoon vanilla extract||2||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|0.00 none salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon ground cinnamon||13||0.1||4.2||2.8||1.4||0.2|
|Per Serving (/1)||252||21.4||9.9||5.9||4||7.5|