It’s much easier to eat healthier and stick to a keto-friendly diet when your meals look amazing. These keto meal prep brunch jars are visually inviting but also taste great. If you’re looking for a protein-packed breakfast or brunch to get you going in the morning, this recipe is for you.
Preparing these brunch jars is super easy. The only ingredients that need to be cooked are the eggs, bacon, and mushrooms, which can be sautéed in a pan. Once they are ready, you can make up your jars by carefully layering each ingredient into the jar. These meals don’t need any dressing or sauces since the juice from the cheese, mushrooms, and tomatoes gives them a natural dressing. This means they not only taste great, but they’re healthy too.
This recipe has been expertly formulated to ensure you get all the right amounts of protein and other important vitamins and minerals. But that doesn’t mean you can’t change the recipe up a bit to suit your tastes. For example, you could make boiled eggs instead of scrambled eggs or replace the spinach with another leafy green. Whatever you decide, it’s sure to be a nutritious and well-balanced meal.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Meal Prep Brunch Jars
- 8 large egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/3 cup cremini mushrooms
- 8 slice bacon, chopped
- 20 whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 medium avocado
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
2. In a frying pan over medium heat, scramble the eggs, season with salt and pepper, then remove from heat.
3. Toss the cremini mushrooms in butter over medium heat. Let sautee for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the chopped bacon pieces into the frying pan. Cook to your liking of crispiness.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and slice up the avocado.
6. Layer the jars with spinach, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and avocado, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and top with bacon. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Meal Prep Brunch Jars. Each serving comes out to be 894 calories, 74.6g fat, 7.3g net carbs, and 43g protein.
|8.00 large egg||629||41.8||3.2||0||3.2||55.3|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3.00 tablespoon butter||305||34.5||0||0||0||0.4|
|1.33 cup cremini mushrooms||30||0.1||4.4||0.6||3.7||2.7|
|8.00 slice bacon||1194||104.5||0||0||0||59.7|
|20.00 whole cherry tomatoes||61||0.7||13.3||4.1||9.2||3.1|
|1.50 cup cheddar cheese||742||61.2||5.7||0||5.7||42|
|2.00 cup spinach||14||0.2||2.3||1.4||0.8||1.8|
|2.00 medium avocado||601||55.5||31.1||24.5||6.6||7.1|
|Per Serving (/4)||894||74.6||15||7.7||7.3||43|