This is one of the easiest keto-friendly muffin recipes you’ll find. It’s quick to make and only requires a few common ingredients that you probably already have in the pantry.
All you need to make these muffins is to melt the butter in the almond milk, and once that’s complete, place all of the wet and dry ingredients into a blender. Once the ingredients have been blended, pour the mixture straight into lined muffin tins and place them in the oven. Simple as that. Once cooked, take them out of the oven and enjoy!
To give you an extra boost of protein, these muffins contain pea protein. Pea protein is a great natural protein source that will help you feel full for longer. When the pea protein is added into this recipe with the natural sweetener erythritol, you won’t even be able to taste the pea protein—they’ll taste just like a regular muffin but without any of the carbs. When using pea protein, always make sure you always use a high-quality one.
If you’d like to make these breakfast muffins even sweeter, add some berries or chocolate chips to the recipe. These muffins also freeze well, so you can put the leftover muffins into the freezer and pull one or two out whenever you need a quick breakfast or snack. Go ahead and give this recipe a try. We think you’ll love them!
Yields 12 servings of Keto Breakfast Blender Muffins
- 8 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup erythritol
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pea protein
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a saucepan, add the unsweetened almond milk and butter.
3. Heat it over medium heat until the butter has just melted.
4. In a blender, add in the melted butter and almond milk. Then add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Add in all of the dry ingredients: erythritol, almond flour, coconut flour, pea protein, baking powder, and sea salt.
5. Pulse on a low setting then turn to a medium setting until the batter is smooth.
6. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Brush some melted butter on the inside of the liners.
7. Fill the muffin liners with the batter equally. Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the muffins comes out clean.
8. Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
This makes a total of 12 servings of Keto Breakfast Blender Muffins. Each serving comes out to be 231 calories, 19.8g fat, 2.7g net carbs, and 8.9g protein.
|8.00 tablespoon unsalted butter||814||91.9||0.1||0||0.1||0.9|
|0.50 cup unsweetened almond milk||14||1.3||1||0.4||0.2||0.6|
|5.00 large egg||393||26.2||2||0||2||34.5|
|1.00 tablespoon vanilla extract||37||0||1.6||0||1.6||0|
|0.66 cup erythritol||25||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 cup almond flour||1297||112||49.3||29.1||20.2||47|
|0.33 cup coconut flour||105||6.2||17.6||12.3||5.3||5.3|
|0.25 cup pea protein||85||0.4||1.5||0.8||0.8||18.9|
|1.50 teaspoon baking powder||4||0||1.9||0||1.9||0|
|0.25 teaspoon sea salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/12)||231||19.8||6.2||3.6||2.7||8.9|